Over the past month, conditions in the aluminum supply chain have worsened.Demand for gutter material continues to outpace supply and our vendors have limited our access to inventory through strict allocation procedures. These issues are forecasted to continue through the third quarter with little chance for improvement until the end of the year. To keep our current customers working, Marsh Building Products has made the difficult decision to institute the following changes to our gutter material program, effective immediately:
• Marsh will be reserving our limited supply of aluminum for current customers only. We unfortunately cannot accept new customers at this time.
• Material will be supplied exclusively to professionals with Trade Cash or Credit accounts with Marsh Building Products.
• Full rolls of gutter coil will be supplied per an allocation system based on purchase history of the same material.
• We will focus our limited allocation from vendors on the following colors:
> PEBBLE CLAY
> MUSKET BROWN
> ROYAL BROWN
> DESERT SAND
> JEFFERSON TAN
> DARK BRONZE
• All other colors are available for sale until current inventories are depleted.
Even with these changes, we anticipate your demand will exceed our supply. Marsh recognizes the challenges this creates for your business but hope you understand our goal is to keep our trade customers moving forward in some capacity.
We welcome any opportunity to discuss these issues with you and will provide updated information on the supply chain as soon as it becomes available.