A full-time position available for a first shift Warehouse Supervisor. Qualified candidate would oversee all aspects of warehouse distribution operations to ensure a high level of customer service and to provide a safe and efficient work environment.
• Responsible for hiring, training, coaching, work review and salary administration of warehouse operation employees.
• Supervise and motivate a team of 10 – 12 hourly workers.
• Manage and monitor employee work methods and procedures to ensure full compliance with service, quality and safety standards.
• Ensure that all customer orders are pulled accurately and timely for will-call, pick-up and delivery orders.
• Responsible for the accurate and timely receiving of all incoming inventory and related receiving documents.
• Supervise the counting, processing and storage of all inventory received from suppliers and customer returns.
• Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment and safety training documentation for all warehouse operations employees.
• Ensure that all drivers of commercial motor vehicles have a valid DOT card and up-to-date driver evaluations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to effectively manage warehouse staff in a professional and objective manner.
• Proficiency in MS office software including Word and Excel.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
• Prior dispatching experience a plus but not required.
• Valid drivers license, acceptable driving record and ability to pass a drug test and physical.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]