Field Service Technician Apprentice: Window & Door Repair
Responsible for identification and repair of window and door components and various warehouse duties as needed.
• Develop thorough knowledge of windows, doors and related parts.
• Identify needed parts and fix improperly working windows and doors.
• Check parts for accuracy and load into service van.
• Ability to communicate with customers in a polite and courteous manner.
• Visit out of town supplier facilities when needed for continuing education.
• Perform various warehouse duties as needed.
• Possess a mechanical aptitude for construction related products.
• Read and interpret written and verbal directions.
• Ability to work efficiently and neatly in a safety conscious manner.
• Possess a valid drivers’ license and an acceptable driving record per insurance industry standards
• Ability to lift and carry windows, doors and parts weighing up to 150 pounds.
• Ability to work outdoors in hot and cold temperatures.
• Ability to stand for long periods at a time.
• Possess physical mobility from standing, crouching or climbing positions
• Ability to climb ladders while carrying products and parts and perform work functions while on ladders and steps.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00a – 4:00p
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]