A Crystal Achievement Award for Innovation, the H3 from Sierra Pacific is a true game changer. This window, made from vinyl, wood, and extruded aluminum, is unlike any product on the market. And like every single Sierra Pacific product, the H3 is custom, hand made to meet your exact specifications
• 4-9/16” standard jamb depth provides thermal insulation. • Pondarosa Pine is standard, but you can choose from 8
• Maple, Alder, Mahogany, Cherry, Mixed Grain Douglas Fir,
• Natural, primed, or factory finished finish options.
• 078” vinyl base frame. • Tight corners, protection against rot, and upgraded
• No vinyl components are visible when the window
• 055” extruded aluminum of the H3 is twice as
• Thicker and stronger than the roll-foam cladding. • Elevated durability and dent resistance.
As an extra level of protection, the wood is treated with CoreGuard Plus™. This patented process penetrates right to the wood’s core, when needed, to repel water, making the windows less likely to warp or swell while maintaining superior dimensional stability. CoreGuard Plus™ is a naturally organic, water-based treatment that contains fungicides and insecticides to deeply protect all wood species from pests and rotting.
*Available but not pictured: Special Shapes
The inviting wood interiors can be finished in three ways natural, primed or factory finished. Ultra Stain and Ultra Coat, the two types of factory finishes, are preformed in a controlled, clean environment with state-of-the-art equipment. Ultra Stain is multi-step process, highly advanced process that showcases the real beauty of the wood. It is available in clear, espresso, and toffee. Ultra coat, in black or white, is a durable interior paint. Both finishes resist scratching and marring while providing increased protection against moisture. Now that the inside of the H3 has been finished, we move outside to the extruded aluminum exteriors. They are finished with a non-hazardous AAMA 2604 or AAMA 2605 powder coating which have superior color retention, surface hardness, and scratch resistance. On top of that finish, Sierra Pacific has 75 colors and textures to give your window the exact look and feel you want.