Leaf Relief Continuous Hanging System
The Leaf Relief Continuous Hanging System supports the gutters front to back and end to end, protecting them from common damage such as ladder crush, ice or snow load, and warping. While keeping leaves and other debris from entering and blocking the gutter. As an added bonus, the brand new Access Panel allows you to easily monitor the gutter system.
Features & Benefits
• Unparalleled Strength: Standard gutter hangers will fail at 357lbs. The Continuous Hanging System holds up to 858lbs.
• Continuous Hanging System: Standard gutter hangers are spaced, leaving weak spots along the gutter system. The Leaf Relief Continuous System supports the entire span delivering superior
gutter strength, stability, and durability.
• Low Maintenance: No more climbing ladders to clean your gutters.
• Patented Aluma-PerfTM Technology: Keeps leaves, twigs, and pine needles out of the gutter. Most small debris is cleared by 6 mph breeze with wet debris removed in 23 mph wind.
• Low Profile: Lays flat and fits snugly on top of the gutter for invisible protection.
• High Volume: Drains more than twice the highest recorded rainfall ever recorded per hour.
• Efficient Installation: Mounts directly to the gutter, eliminating the need to lift shingles and risk voiding roof warranty.
• Access Panel: For easy monitoring of your home’s gutter system.
• Weather & Pest Resistant: Mounts securely and stays in place, resisting high winds, snow, ice, and pest invasion.
• 25-Year No Clog, No Overflow Warranty: Premium guarantee of lasting quality and peace of mind (see warranty for complete details)
• Drains 29.7″ of rainfall per hour.
• Drains 19″ of rainfall per hour when covered with wet leaves. (1.5 times the world record)
• Fits 5″ and 6″ gutters, adjusts to fit 4″ gutters.
• Available in Adjustable, Classic, Half-Round, and Zip.
• Available in rustproof aluminum or copper.
• Matching accessories available