Commercial Sales Representative
We are an established local building products company seeking a career orientated individual for a commercial sales and business development position. The ideal candidate must be able to generate sales and margin growth by establishing new business and servicing existing customers through active management of an assigned territory. These duties include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and meet sales objectives.
• Generate account growth through a disciplined prospecting routine.
• Maintain consistent contact with active customer base.
• Develop thorough knowledge of all products and services offered.
• Work with other sales team members and estimating department to manage projects from start to finish.
• Provide field service troubleshooting.
• Assist in pricing, measuring and estimating projects.
• Travel to meet customers at offices and job sites.
• 2 + years of professional sales, project management or architecture experience.
• Strong negotiation and communication skills.
• Excellent networking skills.
• Customer service oriented.
• Time management and organizational skills.
• Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Internet) and strong math skills using a calculator and tape measure.
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
• Ability to pass a drug screen.
• Knowledge of commercial construction, project management and window and door applications is a plus.
Company benefits include competitive wages with commission, medical and dental insurance, life insurance, paid vacation, 401k Plan, cell phone reimbursement and a company provided vehicle for business use.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]