There are multiple materials to choose from when deciding the exterior of your home, but if you want the toughest material on the market, choose steel. The Ply Gem Steel Siding Collection has the durability and toughness you expect from steel with the beauty you would expect from more traditional wood siding materials.
Each piece of steel siding is custom made beginning with 28-gauge G60 hot-dipped galvanized steel. Then, the siding panel is thermally bonded with a high-performance silicone-modified polyester coating and finished with a multi-layered, low-gloss finish. This steel siding and tested exhaustively to ensure it stands up in the most extreme of conditions.
- Fire – Class A/Class 1 fire rating
- Impact – Holds up against bumps, dents, and dings
- Insects – Uninviting to insects
- Moisture- Extremely resistant to moisture which prevents mold and mildew
- Protects from hail and winds up to 235 MPH
- Does not absorb rain water or melting snow
- Withstand extreme temperatures, both hold and cold
The steel siding collection from Ply Gem comes in 5 distinct styles and 24 colors.
- Single 8” Wood Grain
- Double 4” Wood Grain
- Double 5” Wood Grain
- Double 5” Dutch Lap Wood Grain
- Vertical 10” Board & Batten Smooth
When you make the comparison to competitive materials such as fiber cement or engineered wood siding, the choice is clear. Steel siding offers today’s consumer superior benefits and performance.
- Easy maintenance-just clean with a garden hose
- Seamless installation with multiple length options to custom fit your home
- Superior Warranty-35 year fading and chalking protection and 50-year hail damage
Once you have chosen your style and color, do not forget the matching accents and accessories including soffit, fascia, trim, and corner posts.
See the Steel Siding Brochure here!
Protect your home with Ply Gem’s Steel Siding Collection!