Made from a one-of-a-kind combination of inorganic minerals, polymer resins, and acrylic colorants, Everlast Composite Siding is changing the game. This combination creates unmatched durability and no maintenance requirements. Plus, the face of each Everlast Composite Siding product is made for a highly durable and fade-resistant acrylic layer that is chemically bonded to the substrate and then embossed with Everlast CedarTouch finish. This finish is the imprint of a rough sawn plank of real top-grade cedar.
•Features and Benefits•
• Highly Water Resistant
• Impermeable to wood-boring insects
• Never replace damaged board or trim because of weather or insect damage, guaranteed
• Never swell, box, rot, expand, or contract
• No maintenance required, only the occasional light wash to remove dust or dirt
• No need to be painted or caulked, ever
• Easy Installation, no special tools required
Horizontal Lap Siding: Classic American rough-sawn cedar clapboard aesthetic available in two widths, standard 6-7/8″ & narrow 4-1/2″, and 15 colors. Vertical Board & Batten: Classic American rough-sawn cedar board and batten aesthetic with a 2″ integral batten and 9″ face available in 10 colors.